We believe the stable cash flow of the natural gas storage business model to be ideal for our Partnership long-term.
We distribute natural gas liquids or "NGLs". NGLs are primarily purchased from refineries and natural gas processors and stored in our supply and storage facilities for wholesale deliveries to propane retailers, refineries and industrial NGL users in Texas and the Southeastern United States, and propane retailers.
We own a NGL pipeline, which spans approximately 200 miles from Kilgore, Texas to Beaumont, Texas. We own a combined 20% interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline L.P. (WTLPG). WTLPG is operated by ONEOK Partners, L.P., which ones the remaining 80% interests. WTLPG is an approximate 2,300 mile common-carrier pipeline system that transports NGLs from New Mexico to Texas to Mont Belvieu, Texas for fractionation. Additionally, we own 100% of the interests in Cardinal Gas Storage Partners LLC, which is focused on the development, construction, operation and management of natural gas storage facilities across northern Louisiana and Mississippi. We own approximately 2.4 million barrels of underground storage capacity for NGLs.
You are now leaving MartinMidstream.com. Any content past this point may not directly relate to the publicly traded offerings of Martin Midstream Partners L.P.